Monday, 8 June 2015

Still here!

I thought it was about time to resurrect my blog! It's been a long time since my last post but Buttercup Boutique is still going strong in Folksy land. My little owls are still my best selling item, they are entirely hand stitched and after having sold nearly 200 brooches and key rings I still love every stitch that goes in to making them!


As always I am willing to accept custom orders, please do get in touch via my Folksy shop if you require a particular colour making up, take a look through my sold items for ideas maybe!

Also as we are nearing the end of the school year, I would like to give a little shout out to my apples!
These cute little apples can be made in red or green as brooches or keyrings, they are great little gifts for a favourite teacher and are priced at £6.00 + postage. I am currently taking orders for these so please let me know if you require any.


Promise to be back sooner next time!!
Kate xx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the land of blog :) I find that getting involved in a blog hop helps with doing regular posts. I love owls, so cute :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete