Friday, 4 November 2011

Folksy Friday... Under the Sea

Here are some wonderful sea themed items currently available on Folksy! 
Please click on the images to be taken directly to the item details.

Glass by Erin Kirsty Elson Designs
Nanuk Jewellery A Deegan
Textile Delights Carole's Glass

Glass Fish by Handmade Blown Glass by Erin
Fabric Sea Horse Family by Kirsty Elson Designs
Summer Shells Hidden Pearl Necklace by Nanuk Jewellery
Sea Urchins by Hand Printed by A Deegan
Starfish Picture by Textile Delights
Stained Glass Fish Suncatcher by Carole's Glass

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful finds! I adore them all, will be showing hubby some of these items too.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme - I love the necklace! Thank you for featuring my seahorse family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely under the sea finds, the sea urchins have such beautiful colours.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so pretty! I love those glass fish in the first pic.

    My Folksy Friday if you'd like a look, is at Fordie Fresh.

    Top Floor Treasures x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great theme makes me think of summer. Lovely selection.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete