Friday, 27 May 2011

New birdies!

I've introduced a new item into my Folksy shop this week :) Staying with the bird theme I've listed a couple of cute birds which would make great little hanging decorations for any room! They feature softly padded birds with appliqued wing and belly and similar beading and ribbon tails as featured on my brooch designs. As a little extra detail I've attached a heart and flower underneath each. For more info please click on the photos below:

buttercupboutique buttercupboutique

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love added detail of the heart and flower.....beautiful!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works beautiful and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog via Folksy! Your work is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete