Thursday, 12 May 2011

Fabulous brights!

Back to the brooch making this week! I'm loving all the bright colours around at the moment. The brighter and more clashing the better! I could sit for ages with my stash of felt playing around with colour combinations , it's sometimes surprising that I actually get anything made! But, I did eventually put needle to cloth and here are they resulting brooches, super bright and great accessories for the Summer.




These are now available in my Folksy shop, check them out here along with a selection of other not so bright brooches! http://www.folksy.com/shops/buttercupboutique?shop_section=brooches

4 comments:

  1. Really fabulous! Love the colour combinations. Striking and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous brooches! I love the bright colours, really summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are so pretty!
    I am loving your blog to bits :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm in love with those little owls!

    ReplyDelete