Thursday, 10 February 2011

Shop update...

February already and my first blog of the year! The New Year has got off to a great start here at Buttercup Boutique, my Folksy shop has been ticking over nicely and I've had a couple of shop enquiries :) It was actually something I was wanting to look into this year so to have been approached has been great and has definitely come at the right time... more on this soon!
I've recently added a couple of new designs, including a new little owl brooch which seems to have got a good response.... see the oval brooch below :)


...some paisley and little flower brooches


...and for Valentines day some new little heart brooches similar to my larger hearts but a bit dinkier!
Well, that's me for now, I hope to be back tomorrow with a Folksy Friday.... just need to think of a theme now!


2 comments: