Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Christmas is coming....

Oh dear.... how long since my last blog?! I can't believe it's been so long, I promise to do better in the future!!
Well I'm back anyway :) I've been busy sewing and preparing for Christmas which is slowly creeping up on us. I'm going to be having a mainly handmade Christmas this year and hope to be doing lots of gift shopping at Folksy. I will soon be putting together a few gift guides, ideas for beautiful decorations and fabulous Christmas cards all featuring items available at Folksy! I have a few decorations listed in my Folksy shop, so will leave you for now with a little look at some of them :)


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

3 comments:

  1. I love hearts! Yours are beautiful .Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, and a lovely Folksy Shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely! What a handsome tree they'd make :)

    x

    ReplyDelete