Thursday, 2 September 2010

New ideas...


Last night I came across a lovely selection of fabric swatches. I have previously worked in both the woollen and worsted textile industries here in Yorkshire and along the way have acquired a few of these swatches, left over from mood boards that I used to produce. They are all in fabulous qualities, some 100% wool tweeds, superfine worsteds and some lovely wool silk mixtures....a bit different from the pretty florals I usually use but just what I was looking for, for inspiration for some new Autumn brooches!

This week I've also been busy checking out the colours for the coming season. I'm now stocked up on felt in new deepers shades and have been buying in new buttons, ribbons and embroidery threads....





....can't wait to get started on some new designs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment