Thursday, 9 September 2010

Folksy Friday....Lace

A textiley Folksy Friday from me this week. I love vintage cream lace and just recently have seen lots of lovely items. Here are some of my favourites, all very beautiful and available on Folksy! Please click on the photo to be taken directly to the item details.


Claude Pretty Goods
Freda & Me Vintage Princess Accessories
Gracies Garden Bazaar Pants and Paper

Lace Flora Brooch by Claude
Linen & Vintage Lace Lavender Heart by Pretty Goods
Floral Clutch with Lace & Button Detail by Freda & Me
Burgundy Belle Hair Band by Vintage Princess Accessories
Vintage Lace & Velvet Ribbon Leather Cuff by Gracies Garden Bazaar
Wedding Ring Holder by Pants and Paper



4 comments:

  1. Fanastic lacey finds. I love lace too! The lavendar heart is my fave
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my cuff alongside such beautiful items!Really love the clutch:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty selection, so delicate and feminine. The cuff is gorgeous! Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including me. I love the other items too - good choices and a good topic. My favourite is the wedding ring holder - much more original than a cushion.

    ReplyDelete