Friday, 27 August 2010

Folksy Friday...purple

This week I've been working on some new brooches in some lovely deeper shades for the Autumn. I've started with purples and greys and so far have listed the two brooches shown below.

buttercup boutique buttercup boutique


I love deep plummy purples for Autumn/Winter so for my Folksy Friday I have chosen to feature some lovely purpley accessories which would be fab for the oncoming season. Please click on the picture to be taken directly to the shop.


Bauhaus Sarah Elizabeth Designs
Beady Pool Yana K
Victoria Jackman Created and Felted
Purple Felted Bag by Bauhaus
Purple Knitted Corsage by Sarah Elizabeth Designs
Purple Necklace by Beady Pool
iPhone Case by Yana K
Cottia Scarf by Victoria Jackman, Knitted Textiles
Purple Felt Pouch by Created and Felted

5 comments:

  1. I love your new designs and your choice of Folksy Friday items - Purple is a favourite colour of mine!Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks sooo much for including my necklace in such a lovely collection. I love purple too, one of my favourite colours. You can never have too much purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple and you've chosen lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new designs are very pretty! I love the Folksy items you chose, especially the scarf! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my little purple purse.
    I'm just home from a craft show, and judging by how popular these were, purple is certainly the colour for this season!!!

    ReplyDelete