Monday, 12 July 2010

New items...

Last week I finally got around to listing to few greetings cards, I've not made any for a while so thought I would list a few to go with the new range I've been working on. I've sold quite a few cards in the past particularly at Christmas, but I'm not sure yet how well these will be received! Here's a little look at one of them....




... Also listed in the same range are a couple of new boat brooches, I'm currently working on some keyrings too, so hope to be listing them soon!





2 comments:

  1. I love your new little boat designs - such beautiful and subtle colours!

    Anyone would think you were hankering after a visit to the seaside...what with the seaside theme earlier in the blog and now the boats!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am liking the boat designs a lot!!! soooooo cute and so beautifully made
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete