Thursday, 1 July 2010

Folksy Friday.....the seaside

....and all things related! I've had a busy week this week, but I've finally managed to start listing a few new items with a more nautical or seasidey feel. To tie in with this I am featuring some lovely beachy, seaside and nautical items currently available on Folksy, please click on the photo to be taken directly to the shop....



Amy Orange Juice Fiona Carver
Molly Moo Designs Jo Fulham
The Mosaic Garden Peppermint Twist

Coombe Martin Stained Glass Panel by Amy Orange Juice

Seaside Lino Print Collection by Fiona Carver

Beach Huts Birthday Card by Molly Moo Designs

Beach Hut Cushion Cover by Jo Fulham

Mosaic Fishing Boat Picture by The Mosaic Garden

Sea Shell Liberty Print Clutch by Peppermint Twist

11 comments:

  1. Great theme and lovely picks. I especially like the clutch
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, they are all gorgeous, love Amy's glass and the Pretty purse, but they are all things I would love to own.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning love them all but the fishing boat mosaic is so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely collection. The stained glass is fab but love them all! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of goodies. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cushion! Great choices x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, thanks for featuring my mosaic, love your other picks especially the purse and lino print.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me! Actually I think it is your items slide showing at the side which steal the show! your work is so neat and detailed! love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all great but I really love the stained glass! What a talented bunch of people x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the theme and the Mosaic is beautiful. Bet these will all be really popular. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katie, I love the cushion (and the theme of course!). Many thanks for including my sea shells clutch! x

    ReplyDelete