Friday, 23 July 2010

Folksy Friday....hearts

This week, to coincide with my new sets of heart brooches, I've decided to feature lots of lovely heart items currently available on Folksy. Aren't they all gorgeous, I hope you like them as much as I do! Please click on the picture to be taken directly to the item.


Chantal Devenport Designs Once Upon a Time in the North
Heart Box NR Jewellery
PotStop Sew Sweet

Hand painted white hearts by Chantal Devenport Designs

Applique hearts & buttons bag by Once Upon a Time in the North

Pearls & buttons duo heart box art by Heart Box

Copper & silver love heart earrings by NR Jewellery

Pink heart bowl by PotStop

Pink felt heart keyring by Sew Sweet


7 comments:

  1. What a cute selection..thank you for featuring my HeartBox artwork!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredibly beautiful Folksy Friday. Thanks for featuring me.
    Grace. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely new shops for me to browse, cute hearts and i'm loving the bowl ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious collection...love the key-ring (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous items! Love the box and the keyring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh i likey! especially the hearth sin the 1st piccie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've selected you to recieve a One Lovely Blog award! Please feel free to check out my blog for details!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete