Thursday, 3 June 2010

Folksy Friday.....Pink!

I'm very excited to be taking part in my first Folksy Friday (big thanks to Haptree!) The theme I've chosen is pink, just because I love it and use a lot myself! I've had a great time searching through shops and discovering some new ones along the way. I really was spoilt for choice and could have spent an absolute fortune! Anyway, here are the items I've chosen I hope you like them as much as I do! Please click on the image to enter the shop.


Pink Swarovski Bracelet Vintage Textured Pink Grosgrain Ribbon Corsage/Brooch
Candy pink flower purse Personalised Embroidered Cupcake Artwork
Journal Strawberries & Cream Bath Snap 85g


Pink Swarovski Bracelet by Daisy Chain Gifts
Vintage Textured Pink Ribbon Corsage by Lovely Things
Candy Pink Flower Purse by Sarah Elizabeth Designs
Personalised Embroidery Cupcake Artwork by Clare Hurd Designs
Journal by My Beautiful Shop
Strawberries & Cream Bath Snap by Soap Sudz Body Treats

7 comments:

  1. OOoo I love the little pink purse! Great first week selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous first folksy friday- lovely shades of pink. I think the bath snap might be my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely selection - that purse especially is yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely bright colours! Welcome to Folksy Friday! How about joining the blog hop?

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Cupcakes Artwork. Such a lovely pink selection!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that purse is gorgeous, great picks!

    ReplyDelete