Thursday, 10 June 2010

Folksy Friday.....flowers!

I love flowers....here are some of my favourites currently available on Folksy. Please click on the item to be taken directly to the shop.

crinkled Andrea Lesley Crochet
handmade charlie emily pickle
Miles from home fiona t
Summer plant pot card by Crinkled
Crochet tea cosy by Andrea Lesley Crochet
Rosy necklace by Handmade Charlie
Flowers kids bag by Emily Pickle
Large heart keyring by Miles from Home
Embroidered floral fabric notebook by Fiona T

8 comments:

  1. I love the tea cosy it's so quaint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab choices, I love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful tea cosy, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty picks. I've just done a Folksy Friday on fionat and her embroidered notebooks too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finds, I love that notebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring me! Your blog is lovely. Have a fab weekend, K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you !!!! And I think your work is beautiful. I will pop back again soon
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous picks, loving these colours, especially on the wee pendant! xx
    (itsthelittlethings)

    ReplyDelete