Thursday, 24 June 2010

Folksy Friday .... turquoise...

My favourite summery colour, I love turquoise. Here are some of my favourite picks from Folksy and they are all absolutely gorgeous! Please click on the item to be taken directly to the shop.




ImaginAsian Clothing Songbeads
Blue Forest Jewellery Hooked Yarn
Heulwen Made hmsdesign & ffflowers


Robe/Dressing Gown by Imagin Asian Clothing

Turquoise Bloom by Songbeads

Turquise Bead & Sterling Silver Earrings by Blue Forest Jewellery

Turquoise Clutch by Hooked Yarn

Seaside Cushion 2 by Heulwen Made

Seafoam Blue Corsage by hmsdesign & ffflowers

10 comments:

  1. I love turquoise, beautiful selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for featuring my turquoise clutch among such a gorgeous selection! Love your brooches and blog too, I'll be popping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colours, the cushion is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely turquoise finds. Great beaded bloom
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that turquoise beade flower is gorgeous:)
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my ribbon flower in your beautiful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite colours, expecially in the summer months! That clutch bag is gorgeous and the beaded flower, but they are all stunning items.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my favourite colous-great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great feature - I love that brown and turquoise clutch bag. Thanks so much for including my earrings :-)

    Alison @ Blue Forest Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Thankyou for including my turquoise cushions in your lovely blog colection :)

    ReplyDelete