Thursday, 17 June 2010

Folksy Friday... The owl and the pussy cat....

Here are my picks for this week, some lovely owl and pussy cats! Please click on the item to be taken directly to the shop....

Mia Designs Pink Amaryllis
Tula Moon Dottery Pottery
Tailor Made Sara Norwood

Owl Cushion by Mia design

Amigurumi Pink Kitten by Pink Amaryllis

Patchwork Puss Pendant by Tula Moon

Ceramic Owl Hanging Decoration by Dottery Pottery

Applique Owl Pocket Diary by Tailor - Made

Lavender Bag Mini Cushion by Sara Norwood


4 comments:

  1. Great theme and lovely finds. Love the ceramic owl.
    Pea green boats next week? ;D
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my ceramic owl x

    I love that amigurumi kitty - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these items! great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Thanks for including my owl in your cute selection - I've just sneaked in as a follower of yours now!

    ReplyDelete