Thursday, 17 June 2010

The birds are back.....

My little bird brooches have been a bit neglected recently. I still have a few left in my Folksy shop, hidden somewhere beneath the hearts, flowers and lavender bags! Anyway, I thought it was about time to add a few new birdie items, so this week I have been sewing away and have listed a few new brooches.

All are hand sewn with little beaded details and lots of ribbon and buttons as usual! One design has already been reserved, with an additional request for three matching baby birdies! So here are the new designs along with some others I currently have available. All are brooches but can be adapted into key rings if requested, if interested please message me at Folksy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi I have just found your shop on folksy and love your creations are they all handstitched and would you ever do a tutorial of how you create one? ty jan

    ReplyDelete