Monday, 7 June 2010

The big 5-0...

Yay! I've actually made it to 50 sales in my Folksy shop! I have been hovering on 49 for what seems like ages, but it was lovely to check in this morning to find I had sold one of my corsages..... happy dance time!!

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I set up my Folksy shop last September, but overall I've been quite pleased. The sales have trickled in and I've had a couple of repeat customers along the way which is always nice.....so a big thankyou to all that have purchased and to those that have done a bit if window shopping along the way!! Here's to the next 50!

3 comments:

  1. wow, well done...I just have 48 to go to catch you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! With your gorgeous pieces I'm the next 50 won't be far away. Rcahel xx

    ReplyDelete